Bar soaps are as classic as Coke bottles, they’re convenient, cheaper and tend to last longer than liquid cleansers sometimes.
But not all Soaps are created Equal.
Recently after hearing about all the wonders of Goat’s milk soap, I decided to purchase one myself, and Oh my was I glad I did!
What is Goat’s milk Soap?
Goat milk soap bar is derived by the cold processing of at least an ounce of raw goat milk, natural soap base and fragranced (not always) with essential oils. Goat milk soap is IDEAL for people with dry or sensitive skin, or conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It is also perfect for healthy skin that wants to stay that way.
Why Goat milk?
Besides being ALLY NATURAL, Unprocessed goat milk fresh from the farm contains many benefits, including:
1. Alpha Hydroxy Acids. Goat milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help remove dead skin cells from your skin’s surface. This leaves new cells on the surface of your skin that are smoother and younger looking. An important part of skincare is removing dead skin cells and helping the skin regenerate new skin cells that can help alleviate irritation. Most normal soaps contain harsh chemical acids that always result in skin-damage.
2. Vitamins. Goat milk is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue, and maintain healthy skin. Vitamin A is known to reduce lines and wrinkles, control acne, and provide relief for psoriasis. Vitamin A also helps delay aging.
3.Cream. If you are tired of your skin always feeling “Dry” and “Tight” after showering, then you need one with built in cream like Goat’s milk soap. The cream that is present in goat milk helps boost the moisturizing quality of the soap. .
4. Anti-bacterial properties. This means Goat’s milk soap will delay the growth of microbial organisms that often lead to Acne and other skin disorders, making Goat’s milk soap ideal for people with body acne.
5. Essential Nutrients. Goat’s milk is packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E, that feed the skin and are absorbed into the body.
* So I just bought this item recently and have only used it for a week, but so far so good, it definately is soft and lathers easily, leaving your skin feeling soft. I’ll let you know if I look younger after a month! (lol). But to buy your Goat’s milk Soap in Lagos, Nigeria, check out Chyzob Pharmacy on Awolowo Road. If you are a seller please contact us (myHairmyBeauty@yahoo.com) so we can publicize your business.