Valentine’s Day is around the corner, not sure what to ask “Bae” to get? why not send him this list
The website; WebspaceTV compiled this list of expensive perfumes and here they are:
- Clive Christian has long been known as the world’s most expensive perfume company. The company recently released the Imperial Majesty version of their No. 1 perfume, which sells for $215,000 per bottle.
- 24 Faubourg Extrait – Hermes: Hermes is one of the world’s most famous luxury brands, and its perfume, 24 Faubourg, sells for about $1,500 per ounce.
- Poivre – Caron: This famous French perfume will cost you a pretty penny; each 2 oz. bottle sells for about $2,000
- Grand Extrait – Chanel: Chanel No. 5 is the classic Chanel perfume, but this Extrait version sells for $4,200 per bottle – much more than the French brand’s original
- Golden Delicious: Million Dollar – DKNY: DKNY released a million dollar version of its golden delicious perfume. It got its name for a reason — the perfume and container it came in cost 1 million dollars.
- Les Larmes Sacrees de Thebes – Baccarat: Baccarat has created a scent for women, paying homage to ancient Egypt, that costs $6,800 per ounce.
- No. 1 – Clive Christian: While not quite as expensive as its more luxurious brother, the traditional Clive Christian No. 1 costs about $2,200 for a regular 2 oz. bottle.
- Pure Parfum Limited Edition – Jean Patou Joy Baccarat: Jean Patou Joy and Baccarat joined forces to create an expensive perfume; the traditional 2 oz. bottle will cost you $1,800.
- Shalini – Shalini: Shalini, a floral-scented perfume, with hints of neroli, tuberose, sandalwood and musk, is made exclusively for women. It costs wearers about $900 dollars per ounce
- Bolt of Lightning – JAR: Legendary jewelry brand JAR came out with a line of luxury perfumes; a bottle of Bolt of Lightning costs about $1,000 per 2 oz. bottle.