The 90’s are back and in a big way! Brown Lips are all the rage this year. From neutral browns to dark browns, everyone is sporting a variation of this popular 90’s makeup look.
I absolutely LOVE Brown Lips and I’ve found a few favourite brands and colours. Below are some of my favourite brown lipsticks:
- Bite Lippencil in “Truffle”
- Great Lip pencil with a dark brown color
- BMPRO Liquid Lipstick in “Vex”
- Longwear liquid lipstick, has a nice sheen finish. Gives you a nice dark chocolate lip
- Colourpop Liquid Lipstick in “Limbo”
- Great dark chocolate lip color, longwear, but be sure to exfoliate your lips before you apply because it can make your lip appear really dry
- MAC “Browns” Lippallete with the following colours: Peachstock, Half’n’half, frenzy, freshbrew, taupe, paramount
- If you are a lipcolor fan, you have to get a MAC palette, they are so versatile, you can mix and match to create your perfect lippie. My only criticism about this Lippie is that it has more nudes than dark colors
- Colourpop Liquid Lipstick in “Tulle”
- My everyday go to nude brown lippie. Longwear, very natural looking on me.
- NYX High Voltage Lipstick “HVLS 12”
- Great affordable brown lipstick that is very moisturizing
If you’re a fan of Liquid Lipstick, you’ll be glad to know that BMPRO’s Vex and Colourpop’s “Limbo” are basically the same.
So what are some of your favourite Brown Lip Colours?