One of my favourite part of blogging is discovering new Beauty brands and Beauty Businesses in Nigeria.
Recently I had the privilege of visiting a very unique Beauty Store in Ikeja. Unique meaning that this store pretty much has everything I’ve ever mentioned on this blog and more! The Stocklist is IMPRESSIVE.
Allure’s Cosmetics is located at 23 Opebi Road (Pentagon Plaza) Ikeja, Lagos. You can also checkout their website that lists ALL the products they stock: www.allure.com.ng
The space offers a WIDE Variety of Hair and Beauty products for your everyday needs. Products from all over the world! including a Tumeric based body scrub that I’m obsessed with. A great bonus is that the Owner is very knowledgeable in Skincare, and can guide you in getting the right product for your skincare problems.
The store stocks a lot of Popular Brands including:
– The Body Shop
– Jamaican Castor Oil
– Kojie San
-Likas Papaya Soap
and MANY MORE!
Here’s the GOOD NEWS!!
– If you are a reader of this Blog, you get a 10% discount on your FIRST VISIT by mentioning CODE: myHAIRmyBEAUTY
Not sure what to get? here are some GREAT products for those that have ACNE skin and need some help:
1) Facial Cleanser: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
– Great gentle scrub with Salicylic Acid to clear congested pores
2) Neutrogena Acne Stress Control
-Fantastic Toner with Salicylic Acid to dissolve excess Oil that clogs pores
3) Clinique Oil Free Gel
– One of my favourite moisturizers for Oily skin, or Acne Prone skin
4) Tea Tree Oil
– This Brand is 100% all natural and without any synthetic additives.
Tell us what you think! myHairmyBeauty@yahoo.com.
If you have a Brand or Store that you want to be FEATURED on this Blog, please send an email to myHairmyBeauty@yahoo.com