Lately I’ve been reading up on Natural Hair and Beauty remedies, and this is one of my favourite products.
Apple Cider Vinegar
If you’re a Beauty Lover, this is a MUST have in your cabinet and here’s why:
Raw, Organic, Unfiltered Apple cider vinegar is one of those undiscovered natural remedies.
Here are some beauty benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
1) It helps clear skin- The acidity in the vinegar will dry out the blemish allowing new, healthy skin.
2) As you know, healthy skin is balanced skin. You can help regulate the pH of your face by mixing 1 part ACV with 2 parts water and using it as a toner. To apply, use a cotton ball and lightly blot around the t-zone (forehead, nose, and chin).
3) If you have spent your entire day outside in the market, or were in NYSC camp and have been severly sunburned, nurse your skin back to healthy by adding 1 cup ACV to your bath.
4) No need for Hair sheen or hair spray, Want Shiny Hair? after you shampoo, apply 1/2 tablespoon ACV mixed with 1 cup of water, then rinse.
5) Did you know that Apple Cider Vinegar can help with Hair growth? ACV works by stimulating hair follicles. You can also use Apple Cider vinegar to treat dandruff and an itchy scalp. Apply a generous amount and massage into scalp, then rinse.
6) Not only is Apple Cider Vinegar great for treating corn, it has anti-fungal properties that clean feet, keeping it healthy, soft and clean. Give yourself an at-home pedicure by soaking your feet in equal parts warm water and ACV.