Hello Ladies, if you follow us on twitter (www.twitter.com/myHairmyBeauty) you’d know that we’re all about informing you about Hair and Skincare tips, the following tips courtesy of AcneSkinSite.com, were derived from our twitter RTs.
Below are 10 Acne-fighting tips to consider this week
1. Don’t forget to regularly clean the sponge you’re applying foundation with. It can collect dirt and dust and cause your face to break out
2. Salicylic acid causes the skin to naturally exfoliate its layers quicker, helping acne go away, and also prevents new acne from forming.
3. Your skin takes a lot of abuse every day, from pollution to sun damage. Reward it, by cleansing your face at the end of the day
4. Your cell phone screen is covered in bacteria! Gently clean the screen of your cell phone daily with an antibacterial wipe
5. Avoid any type of activity or food that will cause inflammation. Picking at your acne just a little bit can cause your skin to become inflamed and cause scarring. Keeping your hands away from your skin.
6. Make Acne Scars Vanish = Dab lime juice directly on affect areas, for 60m then rinse warm water. Repeat 2x daily for 2weeks
7. Did you know that pineapple is great for de-clogging pores? Use a facial cleanser or polishing treatment with pineapple
8. Aloe Vera has been a popular skin treatment for centuries. Many people have found that it also makes for one of the better acne remedies. Because Aloe Vera naturally reduces redness and swelling, this quality helps you get rid of acne. Not only will it reduce the appearance of your acne, but it’s also an excellent thing to use as part of your everyday skincare regiment. Your skin will look smoother and clearer as you begin to use Aloe Vera daily.
9. Cornmeal has a fine grainy texture that is perfect for scrubbing away dry and dead skin cells from your face and body.
10. Remember to apply oil-free moisturizer to your skin after using any type of scrub or facial to help keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. Your skin will be glowing and fresh instantly
**Tips Courtesy of AcneSkinSite.com**